This is not the post I was intending to do but then why not state some facts about me. I borrowed this from a challenge that was going around on IG a while ago.
Here we go…this are 25 facts about me 🙂
- Am the first born in a family of 4 girls. Yep no brother…
- I put God before everything. He is the reason I am who am today.
- My family is everything to me. I love my family…I know it’s not all the time I get along with my sisters but I love them.
- I love technology. It just fascinates me
- Most people think am some sort of nerd who loves jeans and t-shirts but trust me I can dress up in those heals and dresses.
- When I love something or someone I give my all. Whether it’s a job, person… you name it.
- I love cats. My mum actually calls me cucu wa nyau (cat grandma).
- Deciding to grow natural hair was the best decision I made last year and I didn’t even consult my mum. She actually found out I cut my hair a month later.
- I love challenges. They make me think out of the box. I also like people who can challenge me since makes me want to be a better person.
- Am forgetful. I don’t remember most of my childhood unlike my small sister who remembers even the date of almost anything in her childhood.
- At times I am blunt. No sugar coating stuff. I just call it as it is.
- I love thrift shopping.
- Am a free spirit. I rarely hold grudges and like to speak my mind.
- I love hand bags although I mostly ‘steal’ them from my mum. If am fascinated by any of her hand bags I always find a way to have it.
- I can’t swim. Why should I float on water…I just don’t get it.
- I have very few friends and the ones who I call my friends are 100 % real. I don’t do fakes.
- Most of my friends are guys. It’s less drama.
- I want to have my Master’s degree by the time am 25.
- I always try to be myself at all times. I don’t have multiple personality.
- I am shy and very quiet among people that am not really familiar with. Once I get to know them I let my guard down (just a little bit).
- Am an ambivert.
- I am very observant and I have a fairly good judge of character.
- Am the kind of person who once my mind is made up there is nothing or anything you can do to change my mind.
- At times I get a bit violent… Ask my friends…
- I love cars specifically muscle cars…who wouldn’t want to own one. Top gear is one of my favorite show.
I have to say that wads not easy. Have a blessed week!
Thanks for dropping by….
See you next time 🙂